The New York State Education Department is recruiting outstanding professionals who have a passion for education to fill critical and challenging positions. Choosing a career in public service opens up tremendous opportunities for professional achievement and personal development. As an SED employee, you are uniquely positioned to make valued and positive contributions on how we, as an agency, serve the good of the public. The links below describe duties, minimum qualifications, conditions of employment, and application instructions.
- Assistant Commissioner of Assessment -http://www.oms.nysed.gov/hr/flyers_P12/P12_1618_13500.htm
- Assistant Commissioner Office of Innovation and School Reform -http://www.oms.nysed.gov/hr/flyers_P12/P12_1656_20202.htm
- Assistant in Bilingual Education - http://www.oms.nysed.gov/hr/flyers_P12/P12_1531_20620.htm
- Associate in Bilingual Education – http://www.oms.nysed.gov/hr/flyers_P12/P12_1530_63217.htm
- Supervisor of Bilingual Education - http://www.oms.nysed.gov/hr/flyers_P12/P12_1226_65403.htm
- Assistant Mechanical Construction Engineers - http://www.oms.nysed.gov/hr/flyers_P12/P12_1614_04331.htm